The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us. Limitation of liability for external links. Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilization beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us. Below you will find information on the handling of your data that is collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the legal data protection regulations. Insofar as links are provided to other websites, we have neither influence nor control over the linked contents and the data protection regulations there. We recommend checking the privacy policies on the linked websites to determine whether and to what extent personal data is collected, processed, used or made available to third parties.
RESPONSIBLE OFFICE IN THE SENSE OF DATA PROTECTION LAW
CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
PROLIANCE GmbH / datenschutzexperte.de
Data Protection Officer
80802 Munich, Germany
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
DATA PROCESSING BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE
When you visit our website, it is technically necessary that data is transmitted to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during a running connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Visited domain
- The date and time of the request
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- The web browser, system language, operating system and device type used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- The amount of data transferred
We collect the listed data to ensure a smooth connection to the website and to enable a comfortable use of our website by the users. In addition, the log file serves the purpose of evaluating system security and stability, as well as providing administrative functions. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data or log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
For reasons of technical security, in particular to prevent attempts to attack our web server, we may temporarily store this data. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons on the basis of this data. After seven days at the latest, the data is made anonymous by shortening the IP address at domain level, so that it is no longer possible to establish a reference to the individual user. These data are not evaluated in anonymous form except for statistical purposes. These data are not combined with data from other data sources.
GENERAL DATA PROCESSING ON THE WEBSITE
(except web analysis, advertising tracking, cookies, newsletters and social media plug-ins)
CONTACT FORM AND CONTACT BY EMAIL
If you send us enquiries via contact form or email, your details from the enquiry form or e-mail, including the contact data you have provided there, will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. You are required to provide an email address to contact us. Your name is an optional input. Under no circumstances will we pass on your data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter of GDPR and, if applicable, Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR, provided that your request is aimed at concluding a contract. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your inquiry, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
To use our online shop the entry of personal data is required. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and saved. The data will not be passed on to third parties. Within the scope of fulfilling your purchase, we store your data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract:
- First name (optional)
- E-mail-address or phone number
The entry of the user is necessary to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures or to provide the desired services. The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The data will be deleted when the data is no longer required for the execution of the contract. Even after the conclusion of the contract, it may be necessary to store personal data of our contractual partners in order to fulfill contractual or legal obligations such as license provision. As a user you have the possibility to cancel the data storage at any time. Premature deletion of data is only possible if there are no contractual or legal obligations to the contrary.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website with regular information about our offers and products, we need your email address as mandatory information. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will not send you our newsletter by email until you have expressly confirmed to us that you agree to the dispatch of newsletters. In the first step, you will receive an email with a link to confirm that you, as the owner of the corresponding email address, would like to receive the newsletter in the future. With the confirmation you give us your consent according to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR that we may use your personal data for the purpose of the desired newsletter dispatch.
When registering for the newsletter, in addition to the e-mail address required for sending the newsletter, we store the IP address via which you have registered for the newsletter as well as the date and time of registration and confirmation so that we can trace any possible misuse at a later point in time.
You can cancel the newsletter at any time via the link inserted in each newsletter or by sending an e-mail to the above-mentioned responsible person. After your cancellation, your email address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to continued use of the data collected or continued processing is otherwise legally permissible.
We keep our newsletter tracking as simple and reduced as possible. We simply measure if a newsletter has been received, opened or if it has been unsubscribed.
WEB ANALYSIS AND ADVERTISING TRACKING
Our website uses Google Analytics, an internet analysis service provided by Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" and web beacons. The information generated in relation to the use of this website is transferred by default to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymization enabled. This means that Google will reduce the IP address of users within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, which may exclude any personal relationship. Google Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter of GDPR and § 15 Para. 3 TMG respectively on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimisation and marketing purposes.
You can prevent cookies from being saved by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly. However, we must point out that in this case you will not be able to use all functions of this website without restrictions. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and analyzing your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at
A click on the following link prevents Google Analytics from collecting data by setting an opt-out cookie:
Information on the handling of user data at Google Analytics can be found in Google's data protection declaration:
Social networks (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube) are only integrated on our website as links to the corresponding services. After clicking on the integrated text/image link you will be redirected to the page of the respective provider. Only after forwarding is user information transmitted to the respective provider. For information on the handling of your personal data when using these websites, please refer to the respective data protection regulations of the providers you use.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify website processes by saving settings (e.g. the provision of already selected options). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
You can configure your browser in such a way that you are informed about the settings of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, excluding the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general deactivating cookies and activating the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
DATA TRANSFER AND RECIPIENT
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless
- we have explicitly indicated this in the description of the respective data processing,
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an outright interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR and
- this is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
We also use external service providers, which we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing, to carry out our services. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. With which we have concluded order processing contracts in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, if necessary. These are service providers for web hosting, sending emails and maintaining our IT systems, etc. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
In the following section you will find information on the rights of persons concerned which are granted to you by the current data protection laws with regard to the entity responsible of the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information regarding their details.
- The right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- The right, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible.
- The right to revoke your consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR at any time with effect in the future.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state in which we have our registered office or, if applicable, that of your usual place of residence or work.
- The right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of objection: If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as this is for reasons arising from your particular situation. If the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection without the requirement to indicate a special situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBJECT TO ALTERATIONS
Status of this data protection declaration: 12.12.2022